|Makanan & Masakan/Food - Nasi Katok, Satay, Restaurant, Cooking, Recipe, Etc.||New Topic|
Go back to main page of
Makanan & Masakan/Food - Nasi Katok, Satay, Restaurant, Cooking, Recipe, Etc.
|Title: omelet Date: 2005-08-15 GMT: 03:07:35|
To: recipe lover
2 large California Fresh Eggs
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/2 cup filling (1/2 to 1 cup)1. For each omelet, beat together 2 large CALIFORNIA FRESH EGGS and 2 tablespoons of water.
2. In 7-10" omelet pan or skillet, over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon butter or margarine until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
3. With an inverted pancake turner, carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center so uncooked portions can reach hot pan surface.
4. While drawing cooked portions toward center, tilt pan and move cooked portions as necessary.
5. While top is still moist and creamy-looking, spoon about 1/2 to 1 cup filling on one side of omelet. With pancake turner, fold unfilled side of omelet over filling. Don't worry if it tears. When flipped onto plate, tears won't be visible.
6. Slide omelet from pan onto plate or invert onto plate with a quick flip of the wrist.
| ||This is Page 1... Go to Page : |